Monday, May 26, 2008

Cs36 Sailboats For Sale

Open Letter to a Doctor (who deserves all nn qst title)

Dear Dr. M,
perhaps she never reflects on what it means to her work, she may not know what it means to be medico.Io I have 14 years, but allow me, I understand the importance of this profession much more than her.
I understand this is a private, but this is not allowed to flout the laws of ethics. You can not ask 50 € for an old for a burn in nitrogen and can not convince a woman to go to her to make unnecessary meetings to eradicate a wart, instead of sending it directly to the hospital for the operation and then ask each session ancora.Lei € 50 (or rather his wife) can not apply again 50 € for a 'inutilissima visit that she had praised as an indispensable and who knows how many times this has ripetuto.LEI NOT A MEDICO.I prefixed to their doctors gain the situational paziente.Può simply ashamed of. VA

0 comments:

Post a Comment