Saturday, May 10, 2008

Age Of Empires I: Rise Of Rome Full Version

Into the wild and brief on today


Be unconventional, non-uniform mass, even at the risk of being alone, before tutto.Poi believe in degi perfect, fight, if necessary, for them and do something in life, become somebody.
I remember that distant day in February when my father took me to see "Into the Wild", I cn leave her friends, but he told me to come cn lui.Non I thought the movie would piciuto, but opened my eyes, made me understand many cose.A my father liked No, he wanted to "see Alaska" him, but I, returning home that evening, I thought, because something new had been added to my thoughts that problem before me " growing melancholy. "I decided I wanted to do cm Alexander Supertramp, to do, one day, around the world" on the road, a bit like in the 60s. Will it succeed?


Today's protest of the Trunk for boy killed by naziskin.Non know if I'll have time to go and nn so cm Whereas on the one hand it seems to me pointless exhibitionism, on the other hand it could be interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment