Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rapid Degenerative Spondylosis

Golden Gala in Rome

One of the most beautiful I have tried fatto.Ho great emotion as I entered, for the first time in my life, Olimpico Roma.La races I have enjoyed the fine, after we went down with Martha and Luca up to the locker room and we posted them for photos and autographs, bellissimo.Come I'd like to get there, maybe in a few years and I also participate, perhaps to 400 m race un'emozionantissima piani.Una of the things I wanted was maybe get an autograph and a picture from my myth, the beautiful Blanka Vlasic and I was approached refused sn delusissima.Appena me with a "No Photo", continuing to talk to telefonino.Oltre his rudeness, I height was surprised: I did not imagine that high, but up close, I must say, is even more bella.Purtroppo failed to jump 2 m in the high jump record and then nothing, unlike the mythical Yelena Isinbaeva has succeeded in making the world record in one of my favorite subjects, the pole vault, jumping 3.5 m.Proprio record when he made the three of us we were just a few meters from her and we have witnessed this event that will mark to history: the first woman to reach 5 meters! And I witness the second meeting of athletics in my life and I can already see a world record! Talk about luck! On the other hand I
many pictures (as soon as I put them in this post) and as many autographs:
champion Janeth Jepkosgei of the 800-meter dash
Ebonie Floyd-400 meter dash
Claudio Licciardello
-400 meter dash champion Jeremy Wariner of the 400-meter dash (if he pulls a lot too!)
Then I have many others but I could not decifrare.Gli autographs that I wanted more but I was not able to have them: that the legendary Irving Saladino, a long jumper that comes to 8 m, one of the beautiful Blanka and the runner with glasses, Cuban Dayron Robles, who has passed all with one click in the legendary 110 ostacoli.Come able to run with eyeglasses, two watches, two bracelets and a gold chain around his neck, I do not want the autograph of the incredible so.Inoltre Pamela Jelimo that at 18 in the 800 years exceeds the current champion, the one that showed me the autograph, Janeth Jepkosgei.

0 comments:

Post a Comment