Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lips Diseases Picturs

Return Return, nostalgia, the new start.







'm back from my vacation Slovakia (home to my mother), but only for a short time Saturday because the division of nuovo.Cosa write? I nostalgia.Un 'infinite nostalgia that I spent some wonderful moments and piĆ¹.Un that they will not have to wait another long year to review persons to whom tengo.I flash that come to mind at all times, when I eat, when I read when I watch TV, even now that I'm writing, are countless evenings around the fire with my aunt, my cousin and Vicky and after singing "Hello Beautiful" (with them a bit 'of trouble:), swimming pool, walks in the center of Bratislava (full of tourists) in the evening while playing in place of good jazz, sunsets I've seen sitting on 'grass near the river in my "Little piece of paradise hidden", the coffee drunk in the company after lunch, while we talk about everything and more, the picnic in the mountains to the "Zelezna Studnicka" and the effort of the climb, the endless evenings spent playing "Osadnici z Katanu ", ran after the shopping center, the unforgettable night when, off the bus, we saw a car accident and I saw (I, a future doctor), for the first time, one foot off the leg, walking Hektor with a leash that drags us, the meeting with Linda and the five hours we spent talking non-stop ... the past two weeks completely away from my normal life, the usual things, by the persons sempre.Due fantastic week and now are here again, to start over my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment