Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why Would Temperature Of 4 Year Old Drop To 96.5

E. says its

Ohi dear blogger, here I am! It 'also came my turn to spill the beans, to bring out the skeletons from the cabinet. Well yes, 'that famous night in which the idea of \u200b\u200bthe blog and' became a reality I was not there. I was elsewhere with Bride and I knew it all only a few hours later.
read the mail I immediately thought it was a virus: they say that casserole?!? Sell \u200b\u200byour back?!? We are sure that it is not misunderstood, that there is under house some maniac whose vocabulary was very particular interpretation of the most common words?!? Calm. First, what a brilliant idea!; secondly, that paranoia I do?!?, last but not least, that's cool: a paid weekend, 5-star hotel in London glamourissima, x Bride wonderful party, three days with friends ...! ! Calm. All this is by no means obvious: now we must find a sponsor and then ... go with the mail! To all: knowledge, colleagues and friends. Way to posts and appeals on the internet. This, I confess, because we want to avoid what all of us, deep down, we fear. We promise that if we do not find a sponsor to advertise some association 'feminine': Please, do not make us go to London on the back says "Take care of yourself, do the Pap test. "
Continued ...

E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment