Friday, April 16, 2010

Free Compensation Agreement Template

Episode 4 - The first step towards the triumph

extra work. Extra work on weekends. Easter weekend, plus. I was there to hear my boss was giving me this bad news and tried in vain to look complicit colleagues. There was no understanding? Let's step back ...

Three days after the last episode

A normal evening at the local bar, all together males and females. There was talk of more of less, but most of the plans for their good-byes. Males make their announcement: "Well, really, that is, you know, I do not know where to go, but certainly nonandiamopiùadAmsterdam. "" What? "" Do not we go to Amsterdam. " Our reaction? "UAH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH !!!!". I tried to add something, but "UAH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH" was what I came out. It was not understood because Amsterdam has been abandoned. Spouse's fault, not wanting to go in the city of sin, guilt, as the Bride who has threatened to abstinence for the rest of life, in fact the windows of that city would no longer be a problem.
In the meantime we had made fun of the blog entry, spreading it among relatives, friends, colleagues and acquaintances. Oh well, there you will have noticed also, maybe we were a pochiiino haunting, but it's for a good cause! The next day I went to work as usual. It was Friday and so a weekend in intensive interviews, social engagements, events to raise funds (by, pretend to believe for the sake of the narrative). You will understand then that the news of having to work the weekend to weigh upon me like a storm after you've washed the windows. And this brings us back to the beginning of our post. "The customer wants changes at work by Monday. This means we have to redo everything, "that is, translate in my language, meaning" Forget to leave this office, at least until Monday. " Ok C, concentrated, what he is saying really the boss? "... Each page is rewritten. And as always, all changes must be accompanied by ... April Fools! "Eh? Someone hand me an envelope in the square, laughing and applauding all around me. There are waterfalls in full! But the surprise is not over. Ok I should not work on weekends, but here's half a bag! I open with your ticket and with best wishes for my birthday (ed from just twenty-six are no longer, sigh), there are a lot of euros, the contribution of my colleagues to the cause of the blog! I was moved, incredulous and happy! Still I am not clear if they did to stop me from breaking the bales with the history of the blog or give me a birthday gift, but I like to think the latter. With

Amsterdam neutralized first sponsorship obtained, nothing could stop us. But we escaped a detail: where the boys would go instead of Amsterdam? Continued ...



ps: I usually take some poetic license, but the history of April Fool's joke is true! Indeed, I take this opportunity to thank my colleagues once again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment