Monday, June 9, 2008

Weather In Punta Can In January

IV-C-

After school, how wonderful! Nothing matters to be recovered, no remedial examination, received top marks with an amazing 10 in geography (geography is geography and our politics, we have dealt with issues of global concern such as underdevelopment, globalization , terrorism, immigration, overpopulation, hunger emergency, environmental issues). Now I'm ready to enjoy this summer that will be fantastic, I will dedicate to read (I have a list of books that never ends), to make my invitations' athletics (and I hope to win qualcosa.NBd 'now I just want to even numbers, those Odd brought me bad luck) to train accordingly, writing and document, and then for my book, to do volunteer work (if I ever meet) and then swimming and cycling cn her friends here in town: QST is the first part of vacanze.La my second part I'll be relaxing in the village of mother (then in Slovakia) and then to Spain or France cn my genitori.Qst will be my summer.
The other perspectives on how to spend the summer, but purely imaginary or possible only in very very long time, QST is: from one or cn cn a couple of friends or someone special (like the non-revolutionary, however, that part No more this year and I will dv), choose a goal (I would opt for South America or Greece) cn and get makeshift (walking, hitchhiking and then in others macchinaa, truck, motorcycle as a young Ernesto, ship, train). Go therefore memorable summer in search of new sensations from the heart to stop always live in the midst of nature: no hotels, hotel rooms and the like ... sleep in the fields or, as I know, somewhere in the tents and sleeping bags, in the mountains of South America, with starry skies and sunsets on the head, near the blue sea behind behind the ice of Patagonia, see the city of the Incas and then try to jump from extreme emotions such as parachutes, climbing and diving is my summer subacquee.Qst hypothetical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment